Saturday 6 August 2011

Hair today, Gone tomorrow.








My hair has finally grown!
After about a year of having that horrible, awkward hair that you only get when you're growing a haircut out and want lovely, long, locks, my hair is at a respectable length. I also bleached the ends a couple of months ago for the ever popular dip-dyed look which I was quite happy with, seeing as I've never dyed my hair before. I am aiming to continue growing my hair like Rapunzel, although a small part of me would love to chop it off into a shaggy, shoulder length bob. Why do you always want long hair when you have short hair, and short hair once you've grown it? I doubt I'll ever be satisfied, but I won't be chopping mine off anytime soon, it took far too long to grow!

R xox

No comments:

Post a Comment