Sunday 7 August 2011

Rachel's Wish List







1. Black Milk Leggings
This brand is incredible, I discovered them through Look Book and I am pretty much in love with everything on their website (just not their prices!). I would absolutely love a pair of the Skeleton leggings, I think they're smokin'. Definitely going to be my first buy once I acquire my student loan...or a rich sugardaddy (just kiddin)

2. A Red Indian Headdress.
I'm not sure why exactly, but I want one. I'd quite like to run around London in one, saying "How" to everybody, carving totem poles and be called Crooked Bear or Running River or something.

3. Plain, Black Wedges
A staple shoe that everyone needs in their wardrobe and something I've never got around to buying.

4. A 4-bed flat in Shoreditch, London
We're on the flathunt at the moment for somewhere beginning of September but it's been difficult and stressful! Hoping a nice place will just fall into our lap sometime soon.

5. Summore Denim Shorts
Preferably in burgundy. I pretty much live in my rolled up levis and need another pair. Mine have mud stains on them but I can't bring myself to put them in the wash.

6. Some DMs
My little biker boots from Office just don't cut it anymore. I want some Dms or Army Surplus boots, anything big, bulky and a little scary looking.

7. An Oversized, Old man Jumper or Cardigan
Anything massive with a horrific print on it.

8. A Lorry load of old T-shirts
I want lots of charity shop t-shirts to cut up and play with and wear as dresses. In particular a Star Wars tee, I've wanted one for ages.

9. Some Old Jewellery
Can't wait to be back in London so I can visit the old favourite Portobello Road and seek out some little treasures.

10. A new piercing
Not sayin' where though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment