Friday 5 August 2011

A Summer Project































Photos from my final summer project for First Year.

It was a group project based on Boxing and Norman Hartnell, the Royal Couturier. Absolutely loved this project, I have always been a sucker for old school glamour and our allocated designer gave us the chance to design some really beautiful, long gowns. The boxing element also gave me the chance to use leather and padding, which as someone with a slight leather fetish, was perfect!

I really loved our final shoot for the collection. Another aspect of our project was a scruffy, pub aesthetic so we managed to shoot our looks in a cute, little pub called The Castle in Whitechapel. I recommend the pub, for the music alone, I have never had such a brilliant soundtrack to a shoot.

Ciao funny faces,

R xox

No comments:

Post a Comment